Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Not sold on Twitter yet?

The coolest thing happened to me today. Very recently I added myself to the Twitter community and started blogging. I spent one morning

searching through all of the twitters out there trying to find people in my industry to follow when I came across a few and requested to

follow them. Two days later I receive a Brochure Request from my company website asking about our services. This happens often but the leads

are always Internet generated. I was blown away to learn that the person making the request was someone that I followed on Twitter. Our

first ever Twitter generated lead and it only took 2 days. She said that she checked my profile then checked our site and the services that

we offer and commented "You seem to have a lot going on and I would love to hear more about what you do." Are you kidding me? If that

doesn't prove the power of Social Media, I don't know what does! Not convinced yet that Twitter is an awesome business tool? Not convinced

yet that people want to connect on a personal level? Hopefully you are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment